Monthly Reporting Pack
We use your MRP to accurately process your accounts each month.
Here’s how it works:
1. Submit your MRP to us through ClearBooks by the fifth of each
month. This includes documents such as sales invoices and
scanned receipts for expense claims.
2. We check, review and process your MRP – this involves
explaining your bank transactions, reconciling your bank
account and allocating payments and receipts.
3. Your ClearBooks dashboard automatically updates with
important information such as outstanding invoices, tax
estimates and profits available for distribution.
For full details of what to include, see our MRP Guide
ClearBooks User Guide
The Maitland Limited User Guide to ClearBooks has been specially tailored to assist you as our client when submitting your MRP to us.
Contains sections on:
- Creating new customers
- Creating sales invoices and credit notes
- Sales and expense item codes for products and services
- Emails to customers
- Entering expense and mileage claims
- Scanning and attachments
- Creating bookmarks
- ClearBooks weekly back up file
- Additional resources Support videos
- How to void an invoice
- How to create / delete a customer and supplier
We’ve teamed up with Qdos Contractor, a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised specialist UK insurance broker providing tailored products and services.
Qdos offer competitive premiums, comprehensive cover underwritten by UK-based insurers backed up by an in-house and insurer-managed claims service.
Qdos have a dedicated team providing IR35 contract reviews and related advice. From basic working practices and contract assessments through to full IR35 contract reviews and a specialist Public Sector IR35 solution which comes with a Certificate of Compliance they can help you.
To see the full range and cost of products and services available including IR35 Contract Reviews and HMRC Enquiries click on the “Get a quote” button.